Owner/builder SoCal

My walmart run [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

8CEDAF3E-A78B-4BD9-B2E3-4B5B34B6A2DA.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not this time lol but I have before and usually I try and mess with them with like "crime scene cleaning" [emoji23][emoji23]

This made me laugh. I was at WMT this week buying the same 8.25% Great Value bleach in laundry aisle. Got 4 x 121 oz bottles and felt like Dexter. Just burned thru a bottle with one dose!

Guess I should really be buying 10 at a time?!

This made me laugh. I was at WMT this week buying the same 8.25% Great Value bleach in laundry aisle. Got 4 x 121 oz bottles and felt like Dexter. Just burned thru a bottle with one dose!

Guess I should really be buying 10 at a time?!

I keep stock in my garage but since I know I am SLAMMING, this will be gone in like 2 days lol

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Our rebar was delivered yesterday and digging should be done by the end of today because rebar is going in tomorrow!

Sweet!!! We will want pics of course lol I have a thread in the Algae forum documenting my SLAM [emoji23][emoji23]

I bet you are giddy! I really like the fact you are up as early as I am [emoji849][emoji849]

All I can say is with the pool this morning, thank god I have a Keurig [emoji23][emoji23]

----------------------------------------------
Christina
~14,000gal 14x30 IG vinyl, Hayward DE4820 filter (everything else is too old to read lol), TF100 Test Kit, TFPC method

Our rebar was delivered yesterday and digging should be done by the end of today because rebar is going in tomorrow!

WHAT????????? Rebar on a SUNDAY???????? WOW!!

Do you know what your job is after the rebar is done? Go out and measure. Is it long, wide, deep, etc. enough? Add about 6 inches for gunite and plaster. After rebar is when when to make any wanted or needed changes or tweaks.

:party: and coffee!

Kim:kim:

WHAT????????? Rebar on a SUNDAY???????? WOW!!

Do you know what your job is after the rebar is done? Go out and measure. Is it long, wide, deep, etc. enough? Add about 6 inches for gunite and plaster. After rebar is when when to make any wanted or needed changes or tweaks.

:party: and coffee!

Kim:kim:

Yay! They are hoping to start bending and prepping the steel this afternoon. It's looking pretty awesome right now, I'm sooooo excited! I'll post some update pics at lunchtime

Where are my pics lady!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Christina
~14,000gal 14x30 IG vinyl, Hayward DE4820 filter (everything else is too old to read lol), TF100 Test Kit, TFPC method

[emoji106][emoji106] it is finally nice outside!! I am stoked for the upcoming feb/mar weather... minus the rain on Thursday lol

Christina

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.