12x24 Gemini Inground Pool Install . Barrie Ontario Canada

Re: 12x24 Gemini Inground Pool Install . Barrie Ontario Cana

9294238598_e432c66b1a.jpg

9294239166_dea8ee923a.jpg

9291461795_05c2138055.jpg

HI! I was hoping I could get some info on this concrete hole that appeared on my decking.

The concrete is 2 months old, This hole just appeared, the surface of this hole is gone, and what is underneath this spot
is just some sand. I guess this was a bad spot. I dont know about concrete at all. It all looked fine, then the other
day I was sitting in my chair and noticed this hole had appeared. We do put our roller there for the cover, anyways, what
is the best repair options for this small hole. The concrete is now white, and Im hoping we can get some repair concrete
that will just bend into the other concrete! Maybe it was a bubble or something, I dont know. Please help! It just
annoys me that this whole appeared now and hopefully it can be fixed easy.

Robert

Re: 12x24 Gemini Inground Pool Install . Barrie Ontario Cana

Hi Robert....I know this is older but did you ever get the hole taken care of? This can happen if a piece of gravel is to close to the surface and just covered by the finish. You mention sand in the hole so the concrete could have been thin in that spot. Sometimes when dumping concrete on sand back fill the sand will pile up. The other thing that I notice is that the concrete was finished to early. I've had luck filling those kind of holes by mixing a little cement, filling the whole and lightly running a broom on it. You will notice the repair but it will eventually match.

Welcome to the forum Ontario Pool Guy.

Thank you for trying to help the OP, but when a thread is this old, chances are that the OP got an answer or went elsewhere for it. Your help is appreciated, but please keep your replies to more recent/current threads.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.