New pool in NJ

My nerves would have been shot looking at the truck coming that close to the house! :shock:

Not sure about the pipes BUT will your decking have a drain grate? If so these might be for that.

Kim:kim:

He was inches off of the compressor for the HVAC outside :\. I give him credit for his skill.

After doing some searching, I believe they are support piers, though it's odd as they aren't filled with concrete, and have drainage holes, so I'm confused. Maybe they backfill and let the deck concrete guy fill the piers? Is that how it works? I don't know.

I don't have any drain gate nor drainage right near the pool. I'm thinking of putting a french drain on the edge of the pavers on the house side of the pool. The far side is pretty inconsequential unless of course, the water ends up underneath the pool.

No idea on boards except some home insurance does not cover them.

That water fall looks neat but all I can see is the PH pushing up from it LOL OH and the thought of it being something else to fix/take care of :roll:

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.