Pool Temperature

I like in the mid 80's. My wife is in heaven when the thermometer crosses the 90 degree mark.

With the solar cover on, we get up to a 5 degree difference betwen the top and bottom of the pool (Yes, I do use two thermometers). That makes for a fun time until the pool gets well mixed.

-dave

85-90. As above, quite sure this is higher than when I was a decade or two younger.

I am a true Gulf Coast Floridian... I like mine around 90! Anything lower than 85 makes my teeth chatter. :sun:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I prefer 77-78. I like nothing more than when it is about 85 and sunny outside and the pool is in the high 70's. Unfortunately, that only really happens in April and early October.

In mid July when the water is consistently in the 90's, I barely get in. It's about 100 degrees outside in the afternoon and humid, and the pool doesn't even cool you off. Kids still swim though. Thankfully, it's starting to cool off again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.