South Florida Pool & Outdoor Living - STARTUP PHASE

South Florida Pool & Outdoor Living - STARTUP PHASE

When the returns are off, it's literally just the open end of a pvc pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooops. Now you made him mad....you don't want him to get angry...you won't like him when he gets angry ....

fb4e0e44b6b1291b719e1c16c5f47291.jpeg

An actuator is $120 add something you can easily do yourself.

You could glue reducers inside your returns but that's really just making hack work worse. If it was me I would just leave your cute little fitting contraptions off.

Grumpie,

How many automated valves do you currently have? I thought it was four, maybe not, but 4 is the number that the EasyTouch can support without some modification..

Jim R.

I am pretty sure 3: spa/pool mode, bubblers, and spillover. Is that the case with both the ET4 and ET8? We have the ET8.

That is so awesome!!! You can tell the boys are loving it!!! Carter looks like he's telling you not to bother him - he's busy with the water!!! And Jordan looks ready to pitch to one Old Faithful. Love the gate! Where did you get that, and how did you get it to stay in place? Sorry if this is explained earlier in your thread.

Your pool and water are gorgeous! Again, that water is amazing.

Suz

That is so awesome!!! You can tell the boys are loving it!!! Carter looks like he's telling you not to bother him - he's busy with the water!!! And Jordan looks ready to pitch to one Old Faithful. Love the gate! Where did you get that, and how did you get it to stay in place? Sorry if this is explained earlier in your thread.

Your pool and water are gorgeous! Again, that water is amazing.

Suz

Here is the gate. High Load | Bed Bath and Beyond

We had it around the house and just gave it a shot. We were very pleasantly surprised that it sat on the shelf floor without floating. I guess it is just heavy enough to submerge and not move around. It's not anchored or tied down, so you still have to be in there and keep a close eye on the little ones from pushing it. But it is perfect for keeping them from crawling off the ledge.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Your ET8 can run 4 actuators total but the suction and return valves count as two of them.

My wife promised me a son and I was going to name him Carter. She lied and now I'm surrounded by 3 girls and 3 female dogs, as well as a sister-in-law and a mother-in-law that are over often enough.

It's hard not to feel that I'm being punished for something...

I was pretty disappointed when I found out we were having a girl but as soon as she came into this world she's had me wrapped around her finger.

I always pictured myself surrounded by women in my adult life, just not like this :lol:

We had 3 boys and decided for one more spin of the wheel. The odds were against a us but we were blessed with my daughter...definitely my little princess.

Brian D,

There's always hope....but you might need a bigger pool...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.