Pool Return and Spa overfill stopped working

Aug 7, 2016
Cornelius
Hi,
I am new to the site and new to the controls in our pool house. I generally do well with backwash/rinse/salt check etc. Only yesterday after backwashing my waterfall did not return nor did my spa spillover. We never use our spa for hot tub etc, however, we love for both water features to run 24/7. This has never been an issue until yesterday after I backwashed. I am including pictures of our set up, and all pipes and valves. I have turned several and change configuration menu several times. Unfortunately, now I don't know where I started. Will you please help me. I have to get this rectified before my husband returns and discovers the mess I have made. I promise to never touch again if you will help me get them returned to correct position. FYI, we run our system 24/7. As we love water features enabled at all times.
Thanking you in advance for your kindness.

File comes back clean in VirusTotal for anyone who may be wondering. Sorry, I'm an information security analyst and your post looked like it could be a malicious one based on it being your first post and the wording of the post itself. I couldn't, in good conscience, open it without checking it for malicious code first.

Pictures aren't showing up. Looks like the attachment you have included is empty. All that's in there is an RTF file including an e-mail header with your real name.

I'm new here myself, but from what I have read thus far, you have come to the right place. There are truly some experts on here that will gladly help you if they can.

It may be worth noting that water features that agitate the water surface will raise your pH over time. Every pool/feature is different so the rate will more than likely be unique to your pool. Keep an eye on your pH levels if you run 24/7 with water features on 100%.

Welcome to TFP!

I removed the attachment. You cannot upload a .zip file as a pic. To post pics you can click the picture frame and upload .jpg files. Or your can upload pics to Photobucket, copy the IMG link and paste it in your post. This will embed the pic in your thread.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.