Margarita Making Machine :) - Recommendations?

We have a margaritaville and a Vitamix. Hands down Vitamix is the way to go. It makes softer, smoother, drinks faster than the margaritaville and cleans up easily...far fewer parts. You can buy refurbished from their website and it's easy to find free shipping codes on the Internet.

Dave,

I think I found what you need -

Margarita Girl Double-Bowl Full Size Margarita Slush Frozen Drink Machine

Amazon.com: Margarita Girl Double-Bowl Full Size Margarita Slush Frozen Drink Machine: Electric Countertop Blenders: Kitchen Dining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch, that's expensive. Lol. Looks like the ones we've rented before. How about one like this?

Margaritaville Tahiti Frozen Concoction Maker, DM3000 Amazon.com: Margaritaville Tahiti Frozen Concoction Maker, DM3000: Electric Countertop Blenders: Kitchen Dining

Man that's awesome, but $$$$. Whew!

Dave,

I think I found what you need -

Margarita Girl Double-Bowl Full Size Margarita Slush Frozen Drink Machine

Amazon.com: Margarita Girl Double-Bowl Full Size Margarita Slush Frozen Drink Machine: Electric Countertop Blenders: Kitchen Dining

- - - Updated - - -

Thats a heck of an idea. Especially since I only live about 3 miles from him!

Maybe we should all go to Woody's and test drive his!

We stayed at hotel in Portland Ore that had a bicycle powered blender. You would pick your ingredients from the bar and mix it by peddling the bike. Although it was used for breakfast smoothies I think it was called a "Bike-a-Rita". I found a place on line that sells them and some YouTube videos on how to make one yourself. Probably not what you are looking for but it would be cool on the deck for a party.

Fender Blender Bike Blenders from Rock the Bike | Rock The Bike

We stayed at hotel in Portland Ore that had a bicycle powered blender. You would pick your ingredients from the bar and mix it by peddling the bike. Although it was used for breakfast smoothies I think it was called a "Bike-a-Rita". I found a place on line that sells them and some YouTube videos on how to make one yourself. Probably not what you are looking for but it would be cool on the deck for a party.

Fender Blender Bike Blenders from Rock the Bike | Rock The Bike

Only in Portland....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The bike blender could be good for making sure no one drinks too much. Everyone has to peddle for their own beverage. I figure if you are getting a bit tipsy all the peddling will either make you nauseous or you will be too impaired to stay on the bike!

The bike blender could be good for making sure no one drinks too much. Everyone has to peddle for their own beverage. I figure if you are getting a bit tipsy all the peddling will either make you nauseous or you will be too impaired to stay on the bike!

Good point but the smart ones will get others to do it. "Hey Sensuous..." Lol. (Since you was... up).

We have a margaritaville and a Vitamix. Hands down Vitamix is the way to go. It makes softer, smoother, drinks faster than the margaritaville and cleans up easily...far fewer parts. You can buy refurbished from their website and it's easy to find free shipping codes on the Internet.

I would vote for the Vitamix as well...not sure you can get anything better. Crazy smooth frozen drinks.

Pina.jpg

If you go with the Margaretville machine I have found that you need to let your ice sit out in a ice bucket for a while verses right out of the 0 degree freezer. It will shave the ice a lot better and I usually need to add extra shaved ice after the auto cycle. Good stuff :p

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.