120V plug controller for connection to Jandy Iaqualink?

Mar 30, 2013
Team,

I have a 120V plug on the side of my Jandy box and I'd like to plug 4, maybe 5 strings (FEIT Costco LED strings that I'll run along my perimeter fence) daisy chained together (about 120W Max, with each string being 24W ) into one of the plugs, but was thinking it would be cool to have some sort of a controller plugged into my motherboard so I could control it with my Iaqualink 2.0 app? I know it is possible to connect landscape lighting through their controllers, but really wanted to see if anyone knew of a low cost solution for one to basically give it juice or turn it off (that works with iaqualink). This is better than me walking into my equipment area to physically plug it in. Don't want to pay an arm and a leg for a complex controller. I have seen $20 timer options, but would rather be able to control this with the app.

Thanks in advance for any help!

I have the older AquaLink so cannot specifically address your question, however, I have been successful in using this plug which has it own app (yes, another app to manage) but it seems to work well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.