Text from Neighbor -- They're digging your pool!

wow those steps and baja shelves...wish I had that!!

A lot of paper got crumpled up working that out. What size, how deep, what to do with the steps . . . Etc. What I finally decided on was one side 18" +/- so when seated in a plastic Adirondack you're in the water for hot weather and one side 10" +/- for when it is cooler out, you want to dip your feet but not wear a suit, or you have people over for cocktails and want to sit in the pool and don't want to get your clothes wet. The sweet spot for the steps was three feet wide. The decks, steps, and bench will have two bags of shell broadcast when they plaster. The steps are set so I can get in and out easily when I'm 80 :).

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I've got the same marker tile on the same plaster if you want to check it out. Our waterline tile is also pretty similar. We're filling the pool today. It's an awesome combination, and we couldn't be happier with the selection. Those decks are so cool. Wish I had seen that idea sooner!

IMG_0600_zps5ndmyjbl-1.jpg

IMG_0599_zpsvcxdaigm-1.jpg

IMG_0598_zps7yp7tt3s-1.jpg

Some shots of the coping and raised deck. Maybe water by next Saturday.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.