Do you have a table in your pool?

I'll suggest that the table top is a huge centerpiece and will draw everyone's eyes to it, including yours. A delay would be well worth it to me to get make sure I had the right selection made for it. A delay in the grand scheme of things will be all but forgotten. A regret on the table top surface will not be so easily dismissed.

Does that mean you don't think it will look nice in the waterline tiles like that bmore? Please, be honest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also agree, it would be worth the wait for something that you will be completely satisfied with, and yes it is a center piece that gets a lot of attention, we get a lot of great comments on how well the table travertine looks.... I will take no credit for the design though, never even thought about looking at what design i wanted, i just had the left over marker tiles and asked the guy if he could probably work that in to make it look nice... and he did a great job at it, it literally took him like 5hrs to do the table top, a lot of measuring and perfect cutting goes into it for sure.

Funny thing, I'm not in love with my waterline tile so that colors my perspective. I think I felt some 'settling' in your tone and I just wanted to highlight that.
Personally I think something other than tile is my preference. But it's so personal of a choice.

So now our dilemma is do we have them do it in our travertine coping tiles (which may not have as flat of a finish), with waterline underneath, or completely in our waterline tile, which we do really like a lot. Hmm...

I wish they'd hurry up and pour the table or at least remove the form and rebar sticking up. Then I could put something out there and play with the materials a bit to try and visualize it. Hopefully I will have time to do that before they show up to do it.

the decking crew is the one that "pour" the table during my build.... then tile crew came afterwards to tile it..... yes we also hated seeing that rebar sticking out and it was nothing but trying to visualize it, i even cut a a round piece of cardboard one night when i was bored at work so i could visualize the table better lol... do you know what size you are doing the table top?

the decking crew is the one that "pour" the table during my build.... then tile crew came afterwards to tile it..... yes we also hated seeing that rebar sticking out and it was nothing but trying to visualize it, i even cut a a round piece of cardboard one night when i was bored at work so i could visualize the table better lol... do you know what size you are doing the table top?

It says 30" dia on 33" depth ledge. Not very big. Another reason I want that rebar cut. Lol. I want to see if we can squeeze one a little bigger.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So this is how our table turned out!

But, I'm realizing we may have a problem. The table is taller than expected by an inch or two, which is fine, we can live with that, but with the height of the bench, my kids (and probably me too) will be mostly underwater which is not a fun way to use the table. Thoughts? Can the bench height still be raised and is that reasonable to ask for? We're expecting plaster mid week.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.