Doheny's Discovery, S200, Active20, Triton owners club

Hello all!

I just placed my order for the Doheny's Discovery. I am replacing an old Dolphin Diagnostics which still works perfect, but the power supply died and cannot be replaced (unless I want to buy a used one on ebay - no thanks).

I was able to use the Retailmenot coupon code (175J102 via RetailMeNot: Coupon Codes, Coupons, Promo Codes, Free Shipping and Discounts for Thousands of Stores save 10% ($80.00), so that made it a more pleasant purchase.

Now I wait for delivery (crossing my fingers for mid week so that it can be used to clean the pool for my son's birthday party instead of the old pole, tube and vac-head method) and hope this unit meets all the expectations I have from everything I have read here.

Nice problem to have!

I set mine to run the daily regular two hour cycle.

Can you set the Dohney Discovery to run the short cycle ( 1 hours, floor only). When I push the buttons on my controller, nothing happens. Only the first button works where you can set the timer.

I'm not sure. I push the big button to turn it on and then the button next to it to run daily for a week. I can't remember what the other button or two do. The manual is here, Introduction

Does it have Bluetooth? If so, the Dolphin App connects via Bluetooth and typically gives you more obvious ways to change setting. If no BT, then I guess your stuck with the manual.

Don't know about a nautilus plus but it holds a lot more than my legend II pressure cleaner. There are pics of mine full of leaves in my pool thread, link in sig. It holds a lot. Mine has been stuffed full and nothing seems to happen. One time except it was tipped on its back and it was full, but that only happened once.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Don't know about a nautilus plus but it holds a lot more than my legend II pressure cleaner. There are pics of mine full of leaves in my pool thread, link in sig. It holds a lot. Mine has been stuffed full and nothing seems to happen. One time except it was tipped on its back and it was full, but that only happened once.

I find that using the mesh inner basket with the pleated filters in the outer main basket works best. This way the bigger bits don't clog the pleats (easier to clean out also) and reduce flow.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.