Where can I buy a TF 100 kit and get it reasonably quickly?

Almost positive the only place you can get it is tftestkits.net. They ship fast and respond quickly to questions. I do suggest you go ahead and buy the magnetic speed stirrer when you purchase your kit. It will get you to over $100 which provides free shipping and you are going to want it. I debated back-and-forth and ended up not getting it I debated back-and-forth and ended up not getting it and paid for shipping. Two weeks later I decided I really did need it and ended up paying shipping for it as well. In my effort to save money, I spent a lot more!

TFTestkits.net

Order it right now and it will most probably still ship today. With standard shipping, you should get it in 2-3 days.

I think you get free shipping if your order total is over $100. Add on the Speedstir if you can, its well worth it.

The TF-100 is available from Pool Supply World in California, on Amazon and from TFTestkits.net. I have been buying mine from TFTestkits.net for many years now. They always ship within 24 hours and you should get it in less than a week. They also do an email blast each spring with a refill kit for around 35 bucks so you only have to buy the full meal deal once.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.