Aqualink Z4 with Intelliflo VS 011018

elena

Jun 1, 2016
Valencia
I have a Aqualink Z4, and I intend to get Intelliflo 011018. I have read many pages and threads how to connect it, but I still cannot figure out how I could create a hotkey on the Aqualink, or find another way to have it easy to activate the pump with one touch so when the pool guy comes to clean the pool, the pump could work at high RPM so he could vacuum the floor of the pool. The pump is not connected to the AUX relays, and it has to be controlled by the Aqualink Z4 with the RS485. Any idea how this could be done?

Thank you

elena,

I'm puzzled why you would not just buy a compatible Jandy pump? Seems to me that adding the Intelliflo would just add much more complication than is necessary.

I've been wrong about 10 times already this morning, but it appears to me that to run the Intelliflo you would also need to buy the IntelliComm® II Interface Adapter and then end up using 4 of your Aqualink Aux relays, just to be able to set 4 preset speeds on the Intelliflo.

Google IntelliComm® II Interface Adapter and see what it says about connecting it to the Jandy controllers.

Jim R.

Tnx for replying.

I don't need any additional hardware, because Aqualink Z4, handles Intelliflo and Jandy epump the same way with RS485. It's Aqualink Z4, not RS. But even the RS could be able to do it.

I forgot to mention that I will be using both of them in Europe. The Aqualink Z4 has a transformer that is already good for 220V 50Hz, and Pentair Intelliflo VS 011018 is 220-240V 60/50Hz. The Jandy VS Flor Pro, or Epump is not 50hz, or at least I was not able to find any info on this, and believe me I did check everywhere. Zodiac North America told me that as well.

And just a small comparison. Intelliflo 011018 cost here around $860, and in Europe around €1800 and this is around $2160.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.