12 x 24 Intex rectangular pool --need site prep layout

KtB77

May 19, 2018
Lake City, Mn
Hello--I am a brand new poster. I had a 16' Round AGP last year, which I am replacing this year with a 12 x 24 x 52" Intex Ultra frame. I am getting help with the leveling the site year, and I was considering either having footings poured or using pavers, and then using foam in the center. I am just curious if anyone could share with me the layout of the support posts to aid in this planning? Thank you so much in advance. --Katy

Hello Katy and welcome to TFP! :wave: I see no one has replied yet which prmted you to post another duplicate thread. We'll stick wiht this one and try to get it some activity for you. Here are a couple threads I found using teh search feature above:
Ground prep for 12x24 intex ultra frame
Newbie - need some help
Leveling the Ground for Intex Ultra Frame Pool
planning the install of 12x24x52 intex pool

It looks like a lot of pics have disappeared ever since the new website migration, but there are a few. Hopefully others will reply to assist.

How to position pavers for support legs?
Should I use cement pavers under Intex legs?
Are patio blocks under the legs really necessary??

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.