New Pool Filled & Running Need Chemical Help

Good afternoon all! Pool company just finished new build last week. It was filled last Tuesday and the equipment including SWG was up and running Thursday evening. They said let the equipment run 24 hours and bring in a water sample, which I did. There results were;
FC: 1.79
TC:1.79
PH: 7.2
Alkalinity: 49
CYA: 2
Phosphates: 2500
Salt 3650
Of course they sold me Phosfree (which I have not yet added) and baking soda (added 12#) before I read through Pool School. I just received my TF100 today and tested the water. My results were;
FC: 1
TC: 1
PH: 8.2
CH: 200
TA: 140
CYA: undetectable

ironically, the SWG check system light came on over the weekend and the system is reading 2500 ppm for salt. I used the pool school calculator and know I need a lot and soon before It turns green What particular order should I add what's need and prioritize. Thanks for your help?

You don't need the phosfree. Period.

Here you go in order of priority. But, add the acid first, wait about 30 minutes, then add some bleach to get your FC up ASAP.

Your pH is way too low. You need to use muriatic acid to lower it to 7.2. Please use PoolMath at the top of this page to determine proper levels.

FC and CYA are too low. Pool Math will tell you what to add.

Don't forget to tell it your goals source is troublefreepool

Still trying to get the water balanced after returning from a short trip. I added muratic acid to bring the pH down as suggested by RobbieH, maybe too much, cya and salt to make the t-15 cell happy. Just did another test today and my results are;
FC: 1.5
pH:7.2
CH: 325
TA: 90
CYA: 40-45
Salt according to the Aqua Rite: 3500

Reading Pool School for a SWG pool, my pH is now low as is my FC. Should I just wait for the SWG to creep the TA up? As far as the FC, my SWG is set at 50% with a 10 hour run time. Should I increase the run time to generate more? The pool is 24k gallons. How about the rest of the results? Thanks again for your help

FC is low, keep it at target as much as possible and always keep it above minimum for your CYA, Chlorine CYA Chart
CYA is low, raise it to 70, Pool School - Water Balance for SWGs
TA is on the high side, but will lower on its own, as low as 60 is good.
PH is OK at 7.2, it will rise on its own, keep it between 7.2 and 7.8
CH is good
Salt is good if the SWG is happy then everyone is happy. When it asks for more salt add a bag

Back at it. Yesterday I added bleach to get me to 4 ppm FC, which the SWG was able to maintain overnight, and 2 more pounds of cya to get me to 70. I got the FC close to where it should be provided the cya comes up to 70. The pH hasn't moved since start up, TA went up since the last test, CH went down. Does it seem like everything is headed in the right direction? Where do I go from here? My test results this evening were:

Cl - 5
FC - 4
CC- .5
pH - 7.2
CYA - 50 (less than 24 hours after adding)
CH - 200
TA - 100

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.