Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Pictures

1. Back To Top    #1

Pet Pictures

Ok how bout we see your extended families and do you let them swim.

I'll start with mine I'll leave it up to you to guess if they swim or not

I have a bird also but don't have any pics of him and he doesn't get out of his cage so he don't swim.
    18x33 15700 Gal Oval Above Ground
    Ranger Sand Filter w/Praher Multi Port Valve
    A.O. Smith 1.5 hp Pump
    Confer E9120 Steps
    BBB And Sparkling Clean.

2. Back To Top    #2

These guys, and my one other sibe go in the pool. The one on the right really loves it and swims laps with me.

We try to keep these out of the pool

These guys just fly around and generally don't go in the pool either

20x40 IG vinyl, heatpump and solar and 3 siberian huskies, 10kw PV solar electric system. Nikon Photographer D800e dSLR.

3. Back To Top    #3

LOL! Marrillion, The question is, do you swim with them?

Kribinster - your pooches are beautiful!!

I currently don't have any pets, other than stray albino geckos that commit suicide, which I find in my skimmer basket. My last pet, a sweet old kitty named Sheba, wasn't too keen on the pool, but she seemed to like looking at her reflection. Though, I did have a cat once that liked to swim with us when I was a kid.
    Buggs

14,000 gallon, in ground, plaster, free form, play pool.
    Sta-Rite Max-E-Glass with a 1.5 hp Emerson motor
    WaterCo Micron High Rate sand filter S750 490 lb, 4883 sq ft - using ZeoBest
    In floor Polaris cleaning system
    Blue Diamond robot for those after storm days when I can't wait overnight for the in floor to clean it.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Kirb, your huskies are beautiful!

Here's mine

I don't know yet if they'll swim in our pool. My guess is they eventually will. And now that I am over-analyzing these pictures, there needs to be a "green-eye" removal tool for dogs just as the "red-eye" removal for us "humans". Just thought I'd throw that in for discussion.
    11,000 gal. gunite w/midnight blue and white pearl PebbleTec
    Intelliflo 4x160 pump
    Intellichlor IC-20 SWG
    Pentair cartridge filter 420 sq. ft.
    Mastertemp 400K BTU heater
    Legend Platinum cleaner
    Pool School
    JasonLion's Pool Calculator
    TF Test Kits

5. Back To Top    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggsw
    LOL! Marrillion, The question is, do you swim with them?

Kribinster - your pooches are beautiful!!

I currently don't have any pets, other than stray albino geckos that commit suicide, which I find in my skimmer basket. My last pet, a sweet old kitty named Sheba, wasn't too keen on the pool, but she seemed to like looking at her reflection. Though, I did have a cat once that liked to swim with us when I was a kid.
    Nah I don't get in the pool too much I just try to take care of it. but the kids seem to like it
    A.O. Smith 1.5 hp Pump
    Confer E9120 Steps
    BBB And Sparkling Clean.

6. Back To Top    #6

pets - pools

Neither swim in the pool
    Here's a pic of their pool....

Or, sometimes they swim here2 houses down the road - grand river.)

7. Back To Top    #7

What type of dog is the first one - great looking animal!
    20x40 IG vinyl, heatpump and solar and 3 siberian huskies, 10kw PV solar electric system. Nikon Photographer D800e dSLR.

8. Back To Top    #8

Our crew

This is just our feathered gang (ALL my babies love the water - Ray sings when he gets wet!) We also have a standard Collie, a white domestic shorthair cat and a Sealpoint Siamese (all for another post) but the Dog hates the water and the Siamese (Mocha) just went in the other day due to a slight slip off the rail - lol

Here is Mango, our oldest feathered kid - he is an African Senegal (about the size of a Robin)

This is Kota, our African Grey. He never stops talking!

This is Fiona, our Solomen Island Eclectus - isn't she a beauty?

[img]

This is Ray, our baby. He is a big boy and can be LOUD when he wants to!

18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!

9. Back To Top    #9
    Kirbinster - He's half malamute half Canis Lupis (gray wolf), about 110 lbs of muscle, but the biggest baby. When he "talks", it's extremely eerie, thus, somewhat misunderstood by many. He's the one that runs the toboggans back up the hill in the winter, the other chases them down the hill - then again, the other chases EVERYTHING - he doesn't stop - ever!

10. Back To Top    #10
    We have three terriers - Jack Russell and two Rat Terriers... they love the water and miss their pool.

This is them playing in the irrigated portion of our lot before we planted the grass...can you say MUD PIT!?
    <a></a>

This is them playing on the steps of last pool
    <embed width="420" height="340" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i20.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid20.photobucket.com/albums/b244/UnrulyJ/56c227b8.flv"></embed>
    1980's Shasta built 30,000 gal inground diving pool. Pebble-tec interior. Pentair DE Filter. In ground pop-ups. Hayward Navigator sweeper.

11. Back To Top    #11
    OMG, that little doggie life preserver is SOOO cute! They look like they have a blast in the water. Cute dogs.

Matt, love those hybrids, are they big babies?
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!

12. Back To Top    #12

hybrids

Frankie (old blue eyes) is one is a HUGE baby, he's indoors every night attempting to push me out of my side of the bed, where the other spaz won't come in for fear of possibly missing a rodent or something even at -20C (always running after something gotta chase...gotta chase...).
    However, He's extremely protective of his family, he won't bite anyone, however, he'll let you know in no uncertain terms who's boss - a few kids have had "Accidents" (by that I mean change of pants required) on the other side of the fence because they taunted him - his snarl will do that to many.
    He does love to travel (on his own), it's in his nature, so we've had to get the extra strong zappers because he used to just walk through the electronic fence like it was nothing and come home a day later, no more of that though!

13. Back To Top    #13
    Here's our pug, Dora.

TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

14. Back To Top    #14

Here is our Boston Terrier-she doesn't like the water at all.
    Carolyn

22X44 freeform gunite with DE filter (44,500 gallons), 4 deck jets

15. Back To Top    #15
    This is Molly and Sadie at Christmas. I tried to get Sadie (the fawn one) to swim, but she sunk like a stone. They do NOT like the water.

Brian
    20K IG Gunite w/ raised 7ft spillover spa. 1.5 HP Hayward Northstar pump 425 sq ft Hayward cartridge filter, Colorlogic lights AquaRite SWG AquaLogic PS-8 control
    1hp pump for sheer descent

16. Back To Top    #16
    Hi all -

I posted, but did not really have a chance to look at all that was posted. Wow, what a wonderful mix of critter family members!

Maxrents - I love that life vest, I have those for mine too. Beautiful BT

Pugs, pugs, everywhere pugs - such adorable faces!

NWMN Mom - I have always wanted an eclectus, their color is so striking. My folks have a scarlet macaw since it was a baby, I will eventually inherrit her from them. She is a typical rambunctious red-head though, not like your blue &gold baby.

Matt4x4 - wow - wish I had a river that cllose for my pups.

KTDave - just give 'em a chance to swim when it gets hot and I imagine they would be in the pool in no time.

Kibinster - gorgeous eyes on your pups

Marillion Fan - do they both swim or not?? I would imagine the iguana does, but the pbp does not.
    1980's Shasta built 30,000 gal inground diving pool. Pebble-tec interior. Pentair DE Filter. In ground pop-ups. Hayward Navigator sweeper.

17. Back To Top    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by From_Arizona
    Hi all -

I posted, but did not really have a chance to look at all that was posted. Wow, what a wonderful mix of critter family members!

Maxrents - I love that life vest, I have those for mine too. Beautiful BT

Pugs, pugs, everywhere pugs - such adorable faces!

NWMN Mom - I have always wanted an eclectus, their color is so striking. My folks have a scarlet macaw since it was a baby, I will eventually inherrit her from them. She is a typical rambunctious red-head though, not like your blue &gold baby.

Matt4x4 - wow - wish I had a river that cllose for my pups.

KTDave - just give 'em a chance to swim when it gets hot and I imagine they would be in the pool in no time.

Kibinster - gorgeous eyes on your pups

Marillion Fan - do they both swim or not?? I would imagine the iguana does, but the pbp does not.
    Nope neiter one have been on the pool although Wilbur the pot belly has come close to goin in a couple of times if we don't watch him.
    A.O. Smith 1.5 hp Pump
    Confer E9120 Steps
    BBB And Sparkling Clean.

18. Back To Top    #18

In the Industry

Ollie, our Brittany, would love to get in the pool but I haven't let him yet. Perrito FELL in on our first night in our new home. It was December and the water was cold!

~Jules~

My pool: INDOOR 13x27 rectangular fiberglass, built ~2001, BBB, TA-60 sand filter, Hayward two speed pump (1 hp/0.33 hp), 3/4 hp booster pump for solar heater
    Taylor K-2006 test

19. Back To Top    #19

In the Industry

For some reason Perrito didn't show up in my first posting. . .

~Jules~

My pool: INDOOR 13x27 rectangular fiberglass, built ~2001, BBB, TA-60 sand filter, Hayward two speed pump (1 hp/0.33 hp), 3/4 hp booster pump for solar heater
    Taylor K-2006 test

20. Back To Top    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by giulietta1
    For some reason Perrito didn't show up in my first posting. . .

If those are acorns on your deck Wilbur would be in heaven he loves acorns.
    and those are couple of cute pups ya got there.
    A.O. Smith 1.5 hp Pump
    Confer E9120 Steps
    BBB And Sparkling Clean.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast