Radiant metric freeform install price

Jun 9, 2015
East Meadow/NY
Hello everyone,

Since my search for a new pool I came across this great forum. I've only been through 1% of the site and there is so much information. I am a new pool owner, I was fortunate enough to stumble across a great deal. I just purchased a freeform 14x22 Radiant Metric pool for only $5000. The pool is brand new still in boxes. The owner just had it delivered and needed to sell. This pool size is slightly larger and irregular in shape than what I wanted originally. I knew the task of getting the pool legal was going to be a pain but never knew the extent until now. Since I have power lines cutting across my backyard, smack in the middle where I wanted to install the pool. Aside from the cost of burying the power line as well as the other electrical work it's definitely costing a good amount. My question is how much are others paying to get a radiant freeform installed semi inground? I definitely want someone with experience in radiant pools. I've been quoted $4700 with the steps with all dirt hauled away. Is this typical for Nassau County, NY? Thanks in advance for all of your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.