New Build - First Pool Las Vegas, NV

33f3b77e4ef9c74a58f75ae99cc1b1e1.jpg
The rock work got started yesterday. Tile guys will be here first thing tomorrow morning. Trying to get concrete deck down towards the end of next week. Shooting for a finish plaster date of June 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I am actually really excited for the slide. There is a 3hp pump dedicated to the waterfall and slide area. This is where it gets fun. There are 2 valves so you can also divert the pool equipment pump to the slide for a total of 160 gallons per minute coming off the slide. Thank you for your great comment KimKats

So it looks like we have concrete decking scheduled for Friday forming Saturday pouring. This would mean we could have water going in this pool by Friday June 10th. Yippee! Now I am a nervous wreck. We have the TF100 kit on the way. We have also decided on using Walmart bleach. With the pool going regular plaster finish what should I expect for the first 2 weeks.

Here ya go! BUT make sure to run this all by the PB as he holds the warranty card. Just know he will not be used to someone who knows about pool care. Make sure to show him your test kit as well.

Pool School - Start-up New Plaster

Print these out:
Pool School - Basic Pool Care Schedule

Pool School - Recommended Levels

Bookmark these:
Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

http://www.troublefreepool.com/calc.html

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

The links above are what I give to all new pool owners. I hope you find them helpful. The Pool Math takes a little playing with to get used to so go ahead and mess with it then come ask any questions you have.

As soon as your test kit gets there run a full set (except CYA) of tests on your fill water. That will tell you what you will be dealing with in your pool and have us ready to tell you what to do.

Your PB should add most of the start up chemicals. Ask him what he is adding and how much.

Kim:cat:

Here ya go! BUT make sure to run this all by the PB as he holds the warranty card. Just know he will not be used to someone who knows about pool care. Make sure to show him your test kit as well.

Pool School - Start-up New Plaster

Print these out:
Pool School - Basic Pool Care Schedule

Pool School - Recommended Levels

Bookmark these:
Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

http://www.troublefreepool.com/calc.html

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

The links above are what I give to all new pool owners. I hope you find them helpful. The Pool Math takes a little playing with to get used to so go ahead and mess with it then come ask any questions you have.

As soon as your test kit gets there run a full set (except CYA) of tests on your fill water. That will tell you what you will be dealing with in your pool and have us ready to tell you what to do.

Your PB should add most of the start up chemicals. Ask him what he is adding and how much.

Kim:cat:

Thank you!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.