Pump Timer Issues.

Hello All,

Can you check this photo and let me know what time my pump would turn on. Normally i adjust the left dial, the right one i guess is for the second smaller pump that i have (which i have no clue what its for)!

20160505_110308_zpskwvhfuqo.jpg

I want it to run from 11:00 to 15:00. But i woke up at 7:30 today and saw the pump running at that time. Who knows how long it was running for.

You need make sure the middle silver dial is at what time it is. It says it is 7:30pm when you took this pic. Is that correct? If not you need to pull lightly on the whole yellow circle and turn it till it matched the time it is with the silver arm.

There should be a fitting in the pool that sort of looks like a return only bigger and higher up, closer to the waterline tile. Plug a pressure side cleaner in there and turn on that booster pump and watch it go. Most booster pumps also need to have the main pump running too.

Ok... so i need to set the center arm to the current time on the clock? The photo was taken sometime around 10:30 CST.

Not quite. The center aluminum colored arm does not move. Leave it alone and just consider it a pointer as to the time of day. Pull out the yellow dial and rotate the yellow dial so that the current time of day is under the aluminum colored pointer.

The timer works exactly opposite of a normal clock. The pointer is fixed and the dial rotates. Set the dial. Do not try to move the pointer.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.