considering sider crete DIY resurfacing

azkoog

Mar 26, 2016
gilbert,AZ
Im draining my pool as we speak for fresh water sort of considering sider crete DIY resurfacing. Our pool badly needs it but we have put it off due to cost and being involved in many other home remolding/repair costs that jumped to the front of the line. Need morfe info about this product and advice. Learning to be more handy and doing so out of necessity. Would this be over my head project?

Im draining my pool as we speak for fresh water sort of considering sider crete DIY resurfacing. Our pool badly needs it but we have put it off due to cost and being involved in many other home remolding/repair costs that jumped to the front of the line. Need morfe info about this product and advice. Learning to be more handy and doing so out of necessity. Would this be over my head project?

Hi - did you decide to use Sider-Crete? I'm trying to find reviews on it for our pool resurface project. Would love feedback! Thanks -

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.