Owners and Pools?

MaMa G. said:
new2pools said:
[quote="MaMa G.":25du4pli]
matt4x4 said:
Mama G. That's one wild liner!

Thanks Matt!

To be honest, sometimes the pool water looks green with it, other times, yellow and the next, aqua...
It's weird, all depending on sunshine. I wasn't too sure how I would like it once it was full of water because it's not your average blue liner but I think it's awesome, especially at night!

Everyone who has seen it loves it! 8)
I let the kids pick it out! It was really the only one we could all agree on. :) Personally, I don't know of anyone who has one like mine. hehehe

I would LOVE to see a pic of it full of water.....during the daytime especially!! Such a cool liner!!

I'll get the pics developed on Friday and post them. 8)[/quote:25du4pli]

Here are the pics I promised...

Sean, you can add this one to the slide show if you will...

Casey.....

We ordered that liner for our pool a few weeks ago, and the kids picked ours as well. They fell in love with the dolphins. :) We are getting closer to our install and we are sooooo ready to get it done. The kids thought it was cool to see your pool and are now even more excited about ours. 8)

AWE! 8)

I'm glad they liked it and got to see what it will look like all filled up!

I will warn you that it does look kinda green when first full but it fades to a beautiful aqua color as I have described in previous post.

I also can't remember where I ordered it from but it's 25 guage and it stuck together when it was time to unravel it. I had pulled the skin right off my knuckles trying to get it up. It was like it was folded up tackyand stuck together and some of the floor pattern came off on the walls and I even had it sit in the sun for a few hours too. When I did pull it apart, I literally had to step on it and pull at the same time. I was just thinking that people use boiling water to stretch a liner, if you have problems like I did, maybe you can use hot water to help open it up.

It's fun to grab googles and sit on the bottom of the pool and see the dolphins.

I love it and I'm positive you and the kids will too! 8)

Here's what it looked like when I took the cover off. It has changed a lot since I first put it in.

And a side wall/floor pic full of water.

Casey.....

Thanks for the hot water tip, because ours is 25 gauge as well. My kids make me open the pics almost daily so that they can imagine our pool finished. :lol: Our pool is going to be a 27' x 52" and we are doing the wall foam, foam cove, and foam bottom with a sand base under that. I hope we get it done soon. I am ready to swim! :p

I did the wall foam, coves and happy bottom too!

Love it!

Please post pics when your done! 8) I wanna see my liner in your pool! :lol:

Are you installing yourselves?

Yeah, we are DIY'ers and we are hand leveling our ground also. from one end of the 27' circle to the other it is a 10" difference. At this point I don't want to pick a shovel up EVER again. I can't wait to get done and feel the accomplishment, and appreciation for the work that we will have finished. I will start taking progression pictures and list them. I can't wait to see your liner in our pool either. :p

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I was so stinking sore and burnt through it all, by the second day, I was drinking Budweiser for breakfast.

I even managed to get stung on the palm of the hand by a bee screwing on the eyeballl. :shock: If this happens to you, put a penny on the sting unless of course you or someone else is allergic, use EPI and seek medical attention! Bee stings are nasty and a penny works every time... takes the sting out of it. :-D

Grant it I swore alot and it whooped me but I wouldn't want it any other way. When you look at it in it's sparkling beauty it'll be a huge accomplishment. OMG. When it's done!!!! The feeling is soo good!

I should break out my cd's and down load the photos. All my other ones are stuck on my old computer.

Here's my family enjoying our waterfall. (Minus me, I'm taking the pic.)

2008-05-17.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.