Finally got one coming

Yeah I got it. Haven't gotten much of a chance to see how it works though as its been rainly and the cover is on the pool. From a quick glance under the cover it looks like it works well though. One thing I noticed is it seems to spend most of it's time on the walls. I have a concrete pool lined with fiberglass which is very very smooth so it's impressive that it can climb the walls, but the smoothness also means there's never any dirt on the walls anyways haha. I will update

I also didn't realize the "weekly" timer only runs for a week than shuts off.

Mine does go to the wall a lot too, but it is doing an amazing job so far. From what I am seeing, it is getting every inch of the pool. It only comes to water line every 10 or 15 minutes and will go a pretty good distance before sinking back in. Not once has it been stuck anywhere and I have dual main drains. I probably won't use the timer feature much, I would be a little reluctant to leave it in the pool all the time. I think that would not be good on it. I am very satisfied with so far!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.