Montgomery Tx
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
When I do a test for 25ml I get 25 drops saying I have 5ppm of chlorine and when i do a 10ml test I get 7 drops sayin I have 3.5 ppm of chlorine. Should these 2 test equally be the same . I did both test twice with same results

They should be the same,though there is a larger margin of error with the smaller sample.

Are you using enough powder in the 25ml sample? Should be at least 2 level scoops.
Yes sir . Two scoops. I did notice that my new bottle of 871 seems to drop a bigger drops on occasion. It’s a new bottle . I’m going to put solution in my old empty bottle and retest after work .

• A buildup of static electricity at a dropper bottle's tip will cause a visible, progressive decrease in drop size. Periodically wiping around (not over) the dropper tip with a clean damp cloth or paper towel will eliminate this static.

Reactions: Walter2050
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.