Pool place gave up?>?????

1.test and bring PH down to 7.2

2. Get MORE chlorine (make sure to check date code so it is fresh)

3. Print out the FC/CYA chart as seen here:
Pool School - Chlorine / CYA Chart

4. Get your FC up to your SLAM level as seen in the chart your just printed out.

5. KEEP your FC at or just a little above if you will not be able to test within an hour or two of your last test.

6.CYA-you can buy it at Walmart or Lowes. I would wait until we see what the chlorine does. You CAN buy it and have it ready.

I will talk to you about the pool math when I have a couple more mins.

Kim

okay pool math school: http://www.troublefreepool.com/calc.html

Going step by step-

Gallons -first box-fill in to your best guess

-Now is the left box, target is the right box.

FC- We can skip this one right now as we are really looking at the PH first.

PH- Fill in what your current PH test says then put in 7.2 for the target.
-click on "Calculate" (beside the word Target)........It should do the math for you showing you what you need to add and how much.

TA-it might want you to put this in to get a "good" PH target.

-Go all the way to the bottom. Look for "Suggested Goal Levels" Note the fill in boxes. Make sure it is on Trouble Free Pool, Bleach, plaster.

Now play with it just a little to see what happens. Take your time. It is a WONDERFUL tool that does all of the work/math for you. It is overwhelming at first but you will come to love it!!!

Let me know if this helps or not.

Kim

good luck!! I want to watch it transform :) Trust them here.. they will help you completely. I wouldn't listen to anyone else regarding my pool ;)

Oh and well close enough to PJ's... [emoji23][emoji23]

34da8cf909017e18a8f9a9d48294159e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.