Rowlette = piping

Jun 4, 2015
Longwood/Florida
Yes HD or Lowes I always prefer Lowes they are usually less expensive not by much and I always get the military discount with no questions asked.
For the Bashwash value I always prefer the Variflow

Amazon.com: Hayward SP0710XR50 Pro-Series Vari-Flo Backwash Valve Coupling: Patio, Lawn Garden

I am in the process in replacing everything Pump, DE, Jandy, Electrical Box w/dual timers and putting GFI in the box if I need power for tools. All the pipes, Jandy, 2", 1 1/2" , all couplings,check values, bushings, etc purchase at Lowes. If you do not have one around you then online is free shipping when you spend $45.00.

Here is the Jandy at Amazon

Amazon.com : Jandy 4717 3-Port 2 to 2-1/2-Inch Positive Seal NeverLube Valve : Swimming Pool Pump Parts : Patio, Lawn Garden

Please do not ask your question in another's thread......it is very confusing. I have started this new one for you.

So, I am not sure I understand your question. You are upgrading because of time??? Help me understand better.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.