New Build in South Louisiana

Tile and coping guys were out today (Sunday) to replace a couple of pieces of coping I wasn't happy with and grout. Another guy came out and installed the led lights. Unfortunately they missed one piece of coping so will have to come back out. Supposed to get decking this week and if the weather holds I'm thinking I might get plaster the following week.

OH WOW! Just read your entire thread. I LOVE the design. My heart dropped for you during the rain/collapse but wowzers this is gorgeous!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The travertine is Noche although this lot of stone seems a bit lighter than most of the Noche I have seen. The lighter shade ended up being nearly right in the middle of the Ivory and Noche samples we had seen and were trying to decide between. The color does darken up quite a bit when wet.

Friday???? as in THIS Friday?????? OH WOW! It IS getting closers!

Do you have your test kit yet? If NOW is the time to get it! Look in my siggy for the one I use and love.

Make sure you are there when they show up to make sure it is the correct color!

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.