How often do you brush your pool?

I brush almost every day. I might miss one but never two in a row. But then, I can brush my whole pool in 15 minutes and do it while standing in the same spot. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I certainly hope that was meant to be funny, cuz it was. :D If it wasn't then I'm appropriately, embarrassed.! :oops:

It's the truth and meant to be funny.��. I typically end up cleaning the pool when it is about 90 to 100 degrees outside in the summer. You add in classic rock over the speaker system and a cold adult beverage close by and you want nothing more than trip over the hose straight into the pool. At least that is the excuse I give my wife!

When I had a pool in Phoenix, once a week, but I emptied the dog hair catcher in the skimmer every other day. I had in floor cleaning A&A, but there were dead zones of collection requiring a vacuum weekly. I struggled with the hoes too and ended up in the water sometimes myself navigating the 2 ft rear walkway while trying not to loose the suction from skimmer disconnection. I am now "pooless" if that is even a word, since I moved into a home (Vail south of Tucson,AZ) without. It feels as bad as no electricity. I had 420 ft of masonry fencing installed and am now obtaining quotes for a build and GOD willing it will happen soon.

Its been about every other day so far, and will go to maybe once every Saturday morning as my morning routine.

The Polaris runs about 2 hours every day, pumps about 4 hours or so. I'll be shrinking that interval soon I think. Considering a pump redo ontop of that next year. If I do go that way I'm switching the schedule to something fully wireless because I'm starting to loathe going into that pool closet.

I'm aiming at once a week but recently it's been every other day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.