Hi from Australia

Yeah thanks Matt, you know us Aussies too well.

Can this water testing become an obsession like it has with me?

Cheers,
John

You should have "the talk" with your family to let them know there's a new love in your life....the pool. Hopefully they can accept this new phase of your life and learn to love you just the same.....

Did you get the SpeedStir?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have "the talk" with your family to let them know there's a new love in your life....the pool. Hopefully they can accept this new phase of your life and learn to live you just the same.....

Did you get the SpeedStir?

Yes my new love. :D

No speed stir as the mob I bought the kit from here were out of stock so I'm still looking at getting one of those.

Also I have discovered that Taylor have an electronic watergram tester, what do people think about these?

Cheers,
John

Electronic test kits are not worth it. Even if they do work as well as titration (which they don't), they require constant calibration to keep them in good working order. As well, when they do start to fail, it's not usually obvious so you have no idea that your measurements are off.

Stick with the titration drops. It's all the accuracy you need. And when you get your SpeedStir, you'll find testing goes A LOT quicker.

I agree with Matt on the photo spectrometer meters. I will say that a properly calibrated meter is more accurate than titration because drop size can vary a bit BUT we're just testing pool water here so it's pointless.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hi John, I've been interested to see how you've gotten on with Nq test kits, as I was going to put an order in to them for some refills for my K2006. I have emailed them before and didn't get a reply so obviously customer service seems to be lacking. I may stick with my supplier in the US.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.