Safety cover

Sep 29, 2015
maryland
Hello all. New pool owner and that time of year has come to shut it down. I have looked into a couple pool safety covers and have narrowed it down to two different brands of course loop-lock and GLI. The prices are almost identical. I have come across a couple reviews indicating that loop-lock has since changed up their mesh covers and they are not as good as they use to be. When it comes to GLI I could barely find hardly any info other than the are leading in innovation and they ship in 72 hrs. This has been a frustrating process because this is a rather large investment and I don't want to be hung out to dry so to say. Any help in making this decision would be greatly accepted. thanks so much! :cool::wave:

I have an older loop-loc and it has lasted for quite a while. I don't have experience with GLI covers but from what I've read here and other places, they are comparable with loop-loc. I think you'll be satisfied with either, provided it is properly installed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.