VA2AZ

Mar 4, 2013
Avondale AZ
Pool Size
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Saline Generating Systems Breeze 540
Recently had Filter pump 1 hp motor replaced with a 2 speed 1hp motor. I have been adjusting the speeds and think I have it the way I need it and the way it will help lower the electric bill.
Attached file is what I have set the run times for (summer ATT) and for the winter when temps drop. I believe the SWG is functioning at the lower speed. Chlorine level is staying at 4-5. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Pump Run Times - 13JUL2015.pdf
    74.5 KB · Views: 7
Hello VA2AZ. Avondale huh? I did a few year at Luke myself. Small world. Well, you seem to have a good handle on monitoring your run times. Of course every pool is different based on some many factors (location, usage, sunlight, debris, etc). I'm guessing you've already seen this: Pool School - Determine Pump Run Time. You certainly want to ensure your pump and SWG are working harmoniously together to give you the proper FC rate, and it appears you are. I think you're doing well. Perhaps some other folks may reply to confirm. Have a good day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.