1) Looking to installLeisure Pool in ATL and need reasonably priced pool contractor 2) Has anyone had a pool installation by Leisure (Luis Savastano)

swtalker

Oct 26, 2020
Duluth, GA
I would like to preface by saying that we do interior contracting work so interior design, kitchen remodel, bathroom reno, etc. and we don't deal with exterior projects like pouring concrete etc. With this said, we are looking for a reasonably priced quality pool contractor to help us with out backyard as we feel that while we can possible tackle the fiberglass pool install, we don't want a experiment and have a possible costly nightmare on our hands. We have spoken with Luis Salvastano at Leisure Pools and he can send us one of him teams, but I'm not so sure that's wise considering if something goes wrong down the line, I doubt they'll be rushing over from other states to help us. In addition, it's best to have the pool contractor pull the permit so all liability with installation falls on them, and as far as I understand Luis wants us to pull the permit. So the long and short of it is 1) Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced insured pool contractor who has done work for you and is somewhat local to Duluth, GA 30096? 2) What has your experience been with Luis Salvastano and Leisure Pools? Thank you :)

Last edited:
I would also post in your local Nextdoor site as well as your local Facebook (marketplace?). Call around to some of the local pool cleaning companies. See if they service any fiberglass pools then see if they can find out who installed them.

Let us know what you find.

As you know the most important part of this is the site prep and that is where it is most messed up :(

I would also post in your local Nextdoor site as well as your local Facebook (marketplace?). Call around to some of the local pool cleaning companies. See if they service any fiberglass pools then see if they can find out who installed them.

Let us know what you find.

As you know the most important part of this is the site prep and that is where it is most messed up :(
I already posted on Nextdoor days ago, but no response! Thx though

When covid hit amd the pool crisis started "reasonable" pricing went out the window. Very hard to find just an installer these days, they want to profit on the whole job. And finding anyone not booked thru 2021 season is hard too.
When covid hit amd the pool crisis started "reasonable" pricing went out the window. Very hard to find just an installer these days, they want to profit on the whole job. And finding anyone not booked thru 2021 season is hard too.
That is so true! I found a local quality fiberglass pool installer and while a appreciate his experience and proven track record, I know I’m paying at least a 10 to 20% mark up to get the pool I want when I want it with a reasonable level of confidence in the job.

Reactions: swtalker
That is so true! I found a local quality fiberglass pool installer and while a appreciate his experience and proven track record, I know I’m paying at least a 10 to 20% mark up to get the pool I want when I want it with a reasonable level of confidence in the job.
We placed deposit back in November 2020, so hopefully it should be here in about a month and a half god willing.

I too live in Duluth and I’m currently looking for a pool contractor to install the leisure fiberglass pool. Did you get your pool installed yet? Did everything go as planned? Did you just call leisure pool directly to get the quote?

I too live in Duluth and I’m currently looking for a pool contractor to install the leisure fiberglass pool. Did you get your pool installed yet? Did everything go as planned? Did you just call leisure pool directly to get the quote?
Hi there, I'm sorry but I did not see your message. They are installing our pool as we speak, it arrived today. If you would like further info. pls private message me and I'll give you my phone number.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.