Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 700
Hi all,
This forum has been most helpful during construction and we have 2 issues with our year old pool.
First the LED lights (which were sold hard by the contractor) are not in sync. We have been told by Jandy
turn off and turn back on - no help whatsoever.
Second, our tanning ledge bubblers do not come on at all. We didn't use all winter of course so who knows when these
quit. I just don't know where to even start with this one. I'm surprised and disappointed to have these issues so early in.
If anyone has any ideas, it sure would be appreciated.
Many thanks in advance!

Second, our tanning ledge bubblers do not come on at all.
Mom,

That does not sound like a builder problem. I say this because not much can go wrong with them. If they are controlled by an automated valve, then my guess is that the valve is shut off, or maybe bad.

I agree with Reggie, that we need to see some pics or your equipment pad.

Color changing lights have about a 20 microsecond life span, so I am not shocked. But tell us more. Under normal operation, do both lights come on at the same time or can you control them independently?

Thanks,

Jim R.

Pool test kit is from TFP - water always great
Lever for bubblers was turned off for winter, now on but bubblers do not come on
Many thanks!

Attachments

• 29DB2FB3-7D1A-4E3B-9640-129D19CF77A9_4_5005_c.jpeg
    29DB2FB3-7D1A-4E3B-9640-129D19CF77A9_4_5005_c.jpeg
    35.9 KB · Views: 17
Mom,

I wanted the equipment pad pics so I could see how the bubblers were being controlled. Unfortunately, your pic is so small you can't see much.

Our site will let you post some pretty big pics so please try again..

That said, bubblers don't normally go bad, so either someone did something at the bubbler end, when they closed the pool, or the valves are not set to send water to the bubblers. What else could it be?

Are your bubblers controlled by an automated valve or do you have to turn a manual to turn on the bubblers?

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.