Recommendation for pool brush

This one made me give it a try while already at Walmart for other stuff. It seemed like a good alternative to the bristle brushes that always shed. I don't like it, it sticks to the bottom a bunch. It'll be going along and just decide to plant itself.

The Protuff brush is back on my wishlist for one of these days. Along with their pole and net. Supposedly it's no questions asked lifetime garauntee and there's plenty of reviews saying they stand behind it.

I think the Torrent brush in the Amazon link could be useful if you have curved areas. I have some curved walls and corners in the deep end and it's really hard to get into some of those areas and maintain contact with a flat brush like the Ace Hardware one you show. I've always been curious about one with a fin, like the Whale Wall or SweepEase. That might be enough to keep the bristles in contact with the sloped corners. I think it's really hard to tell which brushes lose bristles and which don't. The standard brush I have now is like the one in the Ace link and it's been great for the past three years, but others have shedded bristles all over after a few months. It seems like the Whale Wall and SweepEase are better quality, so they're less of a gamble when it comes to shedding.

Is there a difference for one of these vs one of these
More bristles? The 360 bristled brush definitely have some advantages in brushing power, but those bristles on the top are completely unnecessary unless you're gonna flip your pole/attachment upside down which I'd be hesitant to with the metal plate/screws.

I have the Blue Torrent 24" brush. It's much harder to push around (water resistance) than a normal 18" brush. When it wears out, I think I'm going with a Protuff.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.