New Pool Build - League City, TX - Help and opinions welcome

It is tomorrow! LOL

THURSDAY?????? That is tomorrow! OH happy day!

Make sure SOMEONE checks to make sure you get the correct plaster. There have been a couple that got the wrong color/grade! One had to be chipped out! The other one caught it before they even offloaded the bags so it was an easy fix.

Kim

BUT we are up so he should be too! LOL

I am playing hooky today! We have a state mandated "Staff Development" day today to go over our test results............WELL Kindergarten has not even taken the test yet! I have some stuff I need to do in town so since I could take the day and NOT have it affect the kids I am having fun here waiting for the rest of the world to wake up!

Kim

Hey y'all. Here a few pictures of the deck before they finish the color today, the stain in the patio, and the granite.

fac6e9eeccd48688838fc23a6b0ed4f7.jpg

Penny likes it!

acf2631263c8fdf744d6facf6557696d.jpg

2bbeffa925c05a7cf47554e3e37e6861.jpg

c1fb91a1165e5589789f45c73628ec25.jpg

e4f7ebc5f4df807a81a0295bf78ddae2.jpg

68cb883b8d7f30c06f28f2b0708e5c3f.jpg

08241146d39bfe96e6a6bc5481ff7b7b.jpg

Plaster tomorrow. Can't believe it. Thanks, Kim. I will definitely be out there first thing to make sure they have the right color.

LOVE the colors! Your counter looks like my kitchen counter color! You have good style! LOL

Penny just think! You will be swimming in a couple of days!

Dad make sure to the some skimmer socks or extra large knee highs to catch her hair.

What will you grill first?

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I am super jealous of your egg setup. I absolutely love my egg and really want something like that eventually. Someone gave me my egg and I would have never even had a clue about them if it wasn't given to me. It was my pilot friend as he moved into an apartment and they had a cow about it sitting on his balcony so he needed to get rid of it. It was maybe 6 months old and used 3 times.

It's crazy over here, Kim!

- - - Updated - - -

I am super jealous of your egg setup. I absolutely love my egg and really want something like that eventually. Someone gave me my egg and I would have never even had a clue about them if it wasn't given to me. It was my pilot friend as he moved into an apartment and they had a cow about it sitting on his balcony so he needed to get rid of it. It was maybe 6 months old and used 3 times.

ummgood,

I haven't had a chance to cook with the egg yet, but I'm really excited. I think a nice pulled pork may be first cook. Just don't when with all this craziness right now. :)

How is the egg different from a Webber?

Weber doesn't have a ceramic cooker as far as I know. The egg is about 1" thick ceramic. It heats up with the fire and since it is ceramic it can hold heat like crazy. It allows you to cook with very little charcoal. They are truly amazing but extremely expensive. I can cook a brisket with about 5lbs of charcoal for 15 hours and still have some left at the bottom. Plus I have a fan that controls the temp for me so I don't have to worry about it. It wakes me up when the brisket gets to the right temperature. Plus you can get them insanely hot for searing steaks.

I smoke on mine now probably every weekend or every other weekend. I absolutely love it. Flounder you'll be super impressed with the results. There is a rooster bbq guy on youtube that has good videos of smoking with the egg. I used his stuff to get me started and let me tell you after my first set of ribs I can never buy them at a restaurant now.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.