New Pool Build - League City, TX - Help and opinions welcome

Thanks Wendy. Now if we could just get it to stop raining for more than 30 seconds.... :)

ummgood,
SWA is a good airline. We just started flying to Mexico, the Caribbean, Costa Rica, etc. I wouldn't doubt that Europe will happen sometime, but not for at least 10 years or so. Houston Hobby will be our international hub starting in October.

Marla,

I wasn't flying yesterday, but my guess it that with all the thunderstorms in the area the normal arrival corridor was changing constantly. So that could have caused more planes flying over your area. We had 3.45 inches yesterday alone! Geez. Cannot catch a brake. But they did more work on my patio ceiling and took away my old fence. Pictures below. They were supposed to install the new fence today. But I doubt it will happen now. :(

6cb3ebbee6de2fe6de6c2c4eba9083ba.jpg

dc63b9137433a1e3643d794d33515645.jpg

d4498daaae237737cb1bdf6bf31c7085.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That kitchen area is wonderful! When is plaster?!
Amanda,

I wish I knew when plaster was going to be. This thing just keeps dragging out. It's been sunny for a few days in a row but it seems like the PB has his subs catching up on other jobs. :(

Paint/staining the patio starts Thursday or Friday and will take 3-4 days. Then spray deck. Landscape and electrical finish sometime in there. Coping and stone finish up. Then plaster. I'm starting to get fatigued. Momma bear is really losing her patience. We signed on for this project May 15th exactly 4 months ago. Sigh.

The did finish the roof a few days ago. Picture in the above post.

We are so ready for this to be done.

Well, I have been out of pocket for the last week. But things have really picked up! I've been busy with work and pool stuff and haven't had time to post anything.

The patio wood has been painted and stained, the granite counter-tops installed, the fence got stained, the pool got drained from all that yucky water, and they have started completing the decking. My PB says tomorrow is finishing the color and texture to the decking and then Thursday is PLASTER! Can't believe it. I just hope it stays hot for a little while longer. My family has been waiting for so long to go swimming.

I will post pictures tomorrow morning.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.