New O/B Las Vegas needs help lol

Is this salt fine to use for pool
7bd61588debdbe3479010fe275745ec5.jpg

Lol ya some day. My knee replacement in feb failed had to have it redone 2 weeks ago. Lucky surgery 29 ya 29 hope this is it

The pool looks great but I'm sad for you that you haven't been able to enjoy it yet!
That's awful about your knee and the recurring infection! Does the doc have any idea why it keeps recurring? Is there a break in sterile technique somewhere in the chain of pre-op/intra-op/post-op and dressing changes, or is it that they haven't done a culture with gram stain and sensitivity to ensure they are treating the organism with the appropriate antibiotic? Hopefully they have...

The pool looks great but I'm sad for you that you haven't been able to enjoy it yet!
That's awful about your knee and the recurring infection! Does the doc have any idea why it keeps recurring? Is there a break in sterile technique somewhere in the chain of pre-op/intra-op/post-op and dressing changes, or is it that they haven't done a culture with gram stain and sensitivity to ensure they are treating the organism with the appropriate antibiotic? Hopefully they have...

No idea about break in sterile. Have had 4 different doctors work on it. It is finally bendable and infection fingers crossed is gone from lab work. Get pik out of arm in 2 weeks can't wait to swim swim.

Looks like a great time was had by all! Love that everyone is in suits and in the water! That is what a pool party is all about!

Glad to hear you can bend that poor knee. Now follow ALL directions to get this one to stay!

Kim:cat:

Brand, I've been wondering how your knee was doing- that's great news!! MAKE SURE you do ONLY what you are allowed! I have had patients that required amputation due to repeated infection leading to osteomyelitis. Not something to mess around with for sure! When you get your PICC out, you will probably need to continue to wait until that insertion site is closed...it's a pretty significant hole. Not as big as a drain hole, but certainly bigger than getting blood drawn. Introducing bacteria to your blood stream and becoming septic is not worth getting in the pool earlier than your should. People die from sepsis everyday. Please BE SAFE so you can enjoy your pool in the long term.

Looks like a really great party in a gorgeous setting!!

Brand, I've been wondering how your knee was doing- that's great news!! MAKE SURE you do ONLY what you are allowed! I have had patients that required amputation due to repeated infection leading to osteomyelitis. Not something to mess around with for sure! When you get your PICC out, you will probably need to continue to wait until that insertion site is closed...it's a pretty significant hole. Not as big as a drain hole, but certainly bigger than getting blood drawn. Introducing bacteria to your blood stream and becoming septic is not worth getting in the pool earlier than your should. People die from sepsis everyday. Please BE SAFE so you can enjoy your pool in the long term.

Looks like a really great party in a gorgeous setting!!

Ya this is my 5-6 pik line so ya will wait till it closes. Having a party July 30 think we are having close to 70 people I bet the pool will feel small then lol.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Just read through a lot of your thread. Wow! You did a great job with a lot of challenges! I love all the extra decking a room for relaxing. It looks like a little resort out there!! Very nice and I'm glad your knee is doing better! I've had a few surgeries myself including two on the knee so I know how hard the recovery can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just read through a lot of your thread. Wow! You did a great job with a lot of challenges! I love all the extra decking a room for relaxing. It looks like a little resort out there!! Very nice and I'm glad your knee is doing better! I've had a few surgeries myself including two on the knee so I know how hard the recovery can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya it was a journey. Happy with how it came out. Few flawed things but learned what not to do next time lol

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.