New O/B Las Vegas needs help lol

Ok so put salt into pool fist time 2 weeks ago. Little high 3700. I tested and had Leslie check twice. I have bad residue on cloths and plastic chairs all over us after get out of pool. Also taste like ocean. Why would that be. Used this brand
01054b792800f18a657f377deaca09d4.jpg

Actually had my smart friend Quinguy do it for me lol. We have same size pools almost. What ever he does Wrong let's me know so I don't make same mistake lol. I actually went about what it says to do and have had it tested and real close. I should have to have a lot more to be having that taste. He put 80lbs more in his and doesn't taste salt

Actually 3700 is fine for the Intellichlor. Pentair says 2700 - 4500 and the cell will work. Below 2800 reduces efficiency and above 4500 is just higher than it needs to be and more likely to corrode if there are things susceptible to corrosion (but cell will still produce). Some people don't taste salt at SWG levels. I clearly do but it is of no consequence to me. It's no where near ocean levels or taste. Ocean water is roughly 30,000 PPM or almost 10 times higher. No worries. Salt levels will fall over time (except more slowly in Vegas).

Did not even think about the parking part of it! :shock: Someone even drove their semi there!

Nighty, night.......swim, drink, nap.........you got it all covered!

Fun times as Brand's house!

Kim:cat:

Lol ya friend semi had to go get new tires put on it. Said would stop by for hour or so on way home. He was last to leave haha. Kid asleep is my daughters ex boyfriend in high school. Lives close to me and still like kid my daughter was mean to him lol. Can't believe we outlasted that 21 year old haha.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
BRAND!!!! Are there ANY adult beverages left in your area of the world???

How is your knee?

Kim:cat:

I think my friends and family put a big dent in the alcohol market in Las Vegas. I'm glad we are getting the use out of the pool though. It a big hit everyone loves the wet deck and seating areas. Leg was awesome until this weekend. Hoping just hurting from trying to dance for 3 days at pool parties.

Finally finished landscaping somewhat lol. Grass dies already from dogs and a party we had. Will redo and fence off in few weeks. Still need to wash everything down but finally mad a dent. Need to still also install rock on rv side of house but the visible part is finished..
3f89cbadddf2f80f5edfd376c6a2827d.jpg
1d750bf01fc06479d471f3a398dfc040.jpg
36be5f61bcd6bcd355833c2ebea9f7bc.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.