New O/B Las Vegas needs help lol

Already bugged to death about not putting extra step in deep end. My wife said call and just have it done going to drive me crazy.

Brand I have a fix for your wife-------------have HER call the PB and tell them what SHE wants and ask how much it would cost and how long it would take. I bet once she hears the cost she will shhhhh about it LOL

Kim:cat:

Now you have to share!! What is the one thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my deep end of the pool we didn't want steps in the pool. So we made a little out cove. When we were shotcreting they asked if wanted on more step that would of ended up inside the pool are. Most everyone said won't need once water in you will be boyount and won't even need bottom one. Yes you do need it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Lol I swear every time I go to leaslie pool they tell me a need to buy another chemical lmao. I check everything before I go but go there so they can test and have a legit record for my plaster warranty. I don't have to do it that way but there will be no disputes with plaster warranty if third party does numbers. Every thing was good first time but wanted me to by more cya through them. Said I already had at home. Now all of sudden phosphate was good last time now need to buy something else lol. Didn't buy nothing but its funny.

17f891c6048a83312c825ee96f1e59c8.jpg
2ca6f0f661f13a2eac4dc59040eb00c2.jpg

Ok this is other half of backyard and front. Stay tuned and we will see how it turns out. Bare dirt all rototilled.Should be done Friday night or Saturday. Me and wife doing the work. We can't seem to get to far because of the pool and cocktails lol

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.