New O/B Las Vegas needs help lol

That's a big baby! My first was only 5lb !

I can't even imagine all the emotions you're experiencing right now, congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks you. I'm mainly happy she went to college and graduated and her and her husband made plans when to start a family. He is in Air Force and is an awesome son in law. Now I just want to see my grand baby lol

Up and getting ready to start the landscaping. I'm not into big mature trees and all that. Have to just get the bare ground covered because of dogs tracking mud and all the dust. Plus we are broke lol so most everything will be starter trees. Landscaping on a budget lmao

LOL Brand it sure does! I have just cleared my front fence line........I HATE vines! I have pulled (and fell when they let go) more vines than I ever want to see again!

So show ups what you got done!

Kim

Not as fancy as everyone else's but it's getting there. Still have a lot of rock to wheel barrel and boulders to put in. Using a lot of stuff we had in back yard before. First few are how yard was when we moved in. Me and the wife cleaned everything up in back and hauled away. We cut every tree and bush down and moved all the stones. Now we are doing landscaping on a budget mind u bahahah lol. We are not sure if going to build a removable stone wall in front of pump to shade from sun or put a big bush there. Only thing is all the pipes are right in front so would have to be a potted something
ca173ed421bb7e70f651ee86dafeb75e.jpg
dfe1be2847074914392206d2a195c19b.jpg
f5f5517afe391a84757010956490a890.jpg
3dc198e1814b060ed14de35770316507.jpg
95da154098175f90598f4e8a6cc25415.jpg
745323a3163ba5f4b53196f61462307a.jpg
98b2a7fa84b34764a40fe792b66d20f6.jpg
de278e442c79f5978d03b7b7a94c274c.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Looks great to me! I like the minimalist look, and most importantly, the minimal upkeep.

I don't know if you like the look, but I used two of those vinyl fence panels to build a "screen" in an L shape to hide my equipment in our last house. It cost less than $100, and stayed nice with just a quick rinse down with the hose.

Dude, you've been busy! Looking good!

Want to hear something else crazy. I final inspected my pool 2 weeks ago and passed done. I got a call Thursday I missed saying my inspection failed and needed a soils report. I called number back no answer. Few hours later inspector called me back. I explained my pool was already done. I give him my address and he says no not one he looked at. Said was another address had my name and number on it. He was off work and off Friday so called me this morning after text him with address. I go to the house and my name on green card is the contact. Owner has no idea why. Older gentleman. He is not working with anyone doing on own. Has no idea why or how it got on there. Stuff only happens to me lol. This was my message to inspector this morning. Told me last week to text him Monday for reminder would get me address when at office.
66661936b2f72a5d7a1d584336e9ec4d.jpg

Lol no my permit is done and closed. I was just the contact person on his permit. Guy said was going down to county to get it fixed. Does him no good if inspector calls me everytime to tell me why he failed. That's why I got the call to start with. His soil was bad and has to have further testing to continue. No idea how that ever happened. My first thought was consultant I used at first maybe he was doing that pool. Confused paper work or something but not using him so have no idea. Or lost wallet months ago and maybe someone using my id. Permit was in his name just had me as contact.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.