New Build - Rectangular - Phoenix, AZ

I am super excited to see this color! Probably because I am getting it. We are all waiting for water pics today or tomorrow. No pressure!!

This has to be the bluest finish you can get. It looks even more blue than Aqua Blue.

So exciting! Can't wait to see the water pics!!!

Acid wash today.. we will start filling up this evening.. so, probably in 24 hours, we should have water! :)

- - - Updated - - -

I have a question. I have seen some on here that go with color added to the plaster. Did you add color or just went with the Blue Surf? Love your choice's.

I don't think PebbleTec 'adds' extra color to plaster.. the truck had some pre-mixed bags and I saw the dude put packets of pebble and the abalone directly into the blue mix. So, this is just pure, un-adultrated Blue Surf :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
After acid wash today ... to me it looks the same as before wash :)

J6D66yf.jpg

A close up

GZkmON7.jpg

Another close up

DVZR35z.jpg

... and ... let there be WATER~!

4TSHXxV.jpg

Hopefully it will get full by morning.

It looks great! Thanks for posting the pics so far. Can't wait for the full of water pics. I also can see some of your shimmering sea in there too in some of the photos.

The abalone looks really good in person... cant capture it in photos. The guy putting it kept on re-assuring me that he has put in a little more than normal and that it will pop out once the final wash is done.
He wasn't kidding. I can see quite a liberal application of the shells, especially on the baja, steps and benches.

- - - Updated - - -

OMG I'm so excited! It looks awesome...we are getting Blue Surf too. Can't wait to see it full of H2O!

Will try go get a few good shots once it is full. :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.