New Build - Rectangular - Phoenix, AZ

All balanced - and automated!
If any of you have questions on how to automate almost everything, let me know :)

So, here, the system adds acid on demand to maintain a pH of 7.5, chlorinates the pool automatically to maintain 6 ppm, etc.

B0A59uc.png

Looks amazing!!! What a nice looking pool! Really like the traditional rectangle with the wall. Just make sure to seal that Travertine. I about to enter contract to build a new pool and every builder I talked to told me that if I went with travertine, steer clear of salt. Additionally, We have a family friend that has a salt pool with travertine and they have not kept up on sealing and the main places where people get in and out of the pool, the decking is starting to corrode and crumble. the salt is eating the travertine. OBTW the interior looks amazing. How is the paramount in-floor working? I am struggling to choose between paramount and A&A.

Beautiful!!! So probably a completely newbie question but what are the holes all throughout the floor that you could see in the pictures before the water was put in?

After acid wash today ... to me it looks the same as before wash :)

J6D66yf.jpg

A close up

GZkmON7.jpg

Another close up

DVZR35z.jpg

... and ... let there be WATER~!

4TSHXxV.jpg

Hopefully it will get full by morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks amazing!!! What a nice looking pool! Really like the traditional rectangle with the wall. Just make sure to seal that Travertine. I about to enter contract to build a new pool and every builder I talked to told me that if I went with travertine, steer clear of salt. Additionally, We have a family friend that has a salt pool with travertine and they have not kept up on sealing and the main places where people get in and out of the pool, the decking is starting to corrode and crumble. the salt is eating the travertine. OBTW the interior looks amazing. How is the paramount in-floor working? I am struggling to choose between paramount and A&A.

Wow.. didn't realize there were conversations going on in my build thread!

The PV3 in-floors are great! There are absolutely no dead areas where dirt builds up.. but then, I almost always have the cover on.. so not much dust gets into the pool.. the cover does get quite dirty and I have to rinse it off prior to opening it, if there is too much dust..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.