New Build - Rectangular - Phoenix, AZ

They just put in 3 sides for now. They still have to add the grout, clean, etc. Took them a while to set everything up.
Apparently on the sides where the cover rails will be embedded calls for very accurate measurements. They spent a lot of time on the sides where the cover tracks will be put in!
They are coming back tomorrow to finish the water line. When the cover tracks are installed, the wall guys will be back and then the tile guys again to tile the wall.

It's too bright to get good light exposure, tried my best below:

Mw6MUT9.jpg

Ews9wkd.jpg

Thanks so much for taking the pictures and posting them. Your tile looks so rich! The center part glows. Imagine how it's going to look with water!! Pretty exciting, right?! Will need more pictures after the crew comes back! Take care. Suz.

Oh so pretty! What color will your grout be?

It looks like they did a great job!

Kim

The grout is the same color as the "border" of the "wave" - lightish to dark grey. I specifically color matched the grout to the border color at the design center.
Didn't want white, since it may 'stand out'.. by matching the wave border, I hope it will look ok.

Only time will tell, right? :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks so much for taking the pictures and posting them. Your tile looks so rich! The center part glows. Imagine how it's going to look with water!! Pretty exciting, right?! Will need more pictures after the crew comes back! Take care. Suz.
:) technically, I went with this because any 'deposits' on the waterline will be masked by the pattern.

Tile goes on the 'cover' wall. I specifically requested 'corner' tiles on the areas where the cover will touch the wall to minimize wear/tear on the cover.
Hopefully, this will be good on the cover to extend its life.

The cover wall is slightly sloped towards the pool and the water level will be an inch below the wall.

S5CJ3tb.jpg

3YAYZOm.jpg

The tile kind of takes different hues depending on the angle of the sun. Something like a peacock feather - varies from blue to deep blue to almost purplish blue. Hard to explain, but it should look good with the blue 'smurf' Pebble sheen. :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
From the look of that picture, the automatic cover seems like a worth while feature.

I can't wait to see that tile with water lapping up on it. I looks amazing already, but with water against it, I can only imagine how breath taking it will be.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.