HELP i'm in a complete mess and don't know which way to turn

Re: HELP i'm in a complete mess and don't know which way to

Yes!!!! I mean the FC and CC every single time i check it.

I'll post if there is a problem or major change.

I know one thing for sure. I will buy a dad gum pool cover this year. No matter if i have to take on a second job. No way in Hades will i go through this next year.

Oh, there's a nice clean trend developing on this one. Your FC level and CC level are walking up slowly under complete control. Looks like you are burning about 11 FC an hour. Chart updated in previous posting.

It does make it very easy to help and actually see what's going on before something goes berserk, LOL.

Also, if this hadn't have happened today it would have happened if someone went in the pool and kicked it around.

Throw a baqua conversion pool party and people go home early. That would have been a lot less pretty, lol.

True True.

I have a better idea!!! Let's have a Bacqua to BBB party and all of ya'll drop what your doing and get over here and see this unfold in person.

I'll supply the southern cookin. And, like i said before it's BYOB (bring your own bleach)

Oh and i do have a question....tomorrow morning when i vacuum, do i vacuum to filter or waste?

My son just stirred it up again. Stuff is certainly settling because the icky's come up every time he stirs it. Then he all of a sudden don't get anything...so yeah it's settling pretty quick even though i now have a chocolate milk pool with a hint of lime.

Oh and jmborchers, thanks again for the grafts and stuff. This 12 FC per hour thingy....does that mean i should do anything differently at this point? Or just keep, "keepin on".

Just keep using the pool calc to bring it back up to 15 FC each time you test. Once you see how much FC you are losing an hour then tonight you'll have to buffer for that overnight black out period where you won't be testing or adding...

That 12 number should read 11. It's the 15 FC that you should have been at minus the 4 you found still there an hour later.

OMG Cherie!!!! Now see? You're gonna make me cry again!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Readings at 4:30...(i'll just post some here and there when there is a change)

FC 7
CC 5 (going up up up and away!!!!)

Added more bleach to get back up to 15. Sent my son to Wal-Mart to buy all of their bleach. I have my testing stuff. I'm armed and ready!!!!

*ahem
Algae you are not my friend at all
I will kill you wait and see
Even if it is the death of me

I have my friends here to help me do it
I will be strong and they will see me through it!!!!!

*claps

You've got everything right now and I know your pool is exactly the gallons we calculated. I know this because your FC level is trending up exactly 3 per hour.

You've also lost only 8 FC this hour.

[attachment=0:1mae4dhi]Baq4.jpg[/attachment:1mae4dhi]

Attachments

• Baq4.jpg
    Baq4.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 75

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

jmborchers said:
You've got everything right now and I know your pool is exactly the gallons we calculated. I know this because your FC level is trending up exactly 3 per hour.

[attachment=0:3si01h2a]Baq4.jpg[/attachment:3si01h2a]

Ya'll are the bomb.

Tell ya what...if i win the lottery (and i do play) I'll fly ya'll down here, with your families and we will have a huge party in honor of my perfectly clean pool. THEN i'll take everyone on a cruise!!!!!!

The problem with that scenario, everyone can see what type of luck i have. So don't hold your breath. LOL

[center:2gwqes78]Bleach Shorts aka BS[/center:2gwqes78]

[center:2gwqes78]
rocky-balboa-wallpaper-4-1.jpg
[/center:2gwqes78]

5:30..

FC 10
CC 5

111 oz put in.

weeeeeeeeeeeeee. The sun is starting to set a little. Hoping that will keep that FC up more for the rest of the night.

Oh and hey...

In the AM when i vacuum do i do so to waste or filter?

Thats kinda dependant on what you vacuum. If you know you are on straight crud then you'd quickly clog the filter and it would be better to go to waste. However waste isn't efficient with water. If you have time tomorrow to backflush your filter I would just put it in filter and watch the pressure. You'll use the least water this way but mauybe more time to flush your filter.

Your trend continues up by 3 FC an hour. Perfect. The burn was 5 FC so CC should be getting close to tipping downward next.

Mmmm that's looks like some tasty soup in there. Uhh not! :p

Youll get there, BS. Like someone said ... We are all with ya :)

For some good ol' southern cookin' ... I'd scrub your pool .. AND deck. Loooves me some southern food. Nom Nom Nom.

Wanna know what's sorta funny?

I have no clue what you are talking about jmborchers but it makes sense!!!! LOL

As long as you know what is going on and ya'll keep telling me what to do...i'm in there!!!!

Just lead and i'll follow!!!!

I don't see you pullin up my street with a car load of bleach NewPoolOwner. But, i suppose it is the thought that counts huh. LOL

Just stirred it. We have stirred it for the fifth time today. Haven't stirred it this close to a testing time though so my numbers may be a little off. Will test it in 10 minutes!!!!!

Good news is, very little icky came up this time. So it's there, but it's floating around for the most part.

Hopefully after sitting all night i can vaccume it out good and actual progress can be made.

So, no wonder my water was so cloudy huh. It had dead and living algae still there. Just sorta hiding.

You peeps are some freaking smart peeps!!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.