Board Repair

Until then I know there is this temporary move "provisioning" through xcode but that requires the PC to have access to the project. I think thats what you and I were trying by Hot Restart!

Like I said before, developing Apple apps is a PITA. None of that is required for Android or Windows.

I will research a bit more and see if I can find a work around.

These look promising:

Here is where I am on the first attachment
1705265549156.png
I am having problems finding bundle signing. I am using Aqualogic psa as the project instead of Maui Blazer app

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Note, that you do not need to edit the info.plist. That is setup properly already.
Oh no I edited it to match bundle identifier in Mac. Maybe thats why it did not work
I need to undo the info.plist changes
Please advise how to reverse this!

ok ok I started to computer panic but erasing what I did brought back yours

You should have used the app name and bundle identifier shown in the page I posted within the MAC setup instead of the values you used. You can't just make those up.

That is wrong. It should look like this. I had it setup already. CTRL-Z

View attachment 549853
Yes I knew yours was correct but I thought I was matching it to the new xcode project they had me set up and my credentials. I put your info back. I just changed manual to autonomic provisioning and I will let you know in a second

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.