Board Repair

I think it means there is a mismatch between the MAC and the VS Info.plist Bundle ID.

App ID <> Apple ID

Those are too different things.

That is a problem. I wasn't expect that.

Try this instead:
Under Organization ID: com.masconsulting
Under Product ID: aqualogicps8

However, you will need to modify Info.plist in VS to match exactly:

Application Name: AquaLogicPS8 (not Aqualogic PS8)
Bundle Identifier: com.masconsulting.aqualogicps8

Mark, I'm afraid I failed. I will get a developer ID assuming apple is reachable upcoming week. I am sorry for all the time I required on this. Your instructions were perfect.

1705281754930.png

Free provisioning limitations:

Limitations​

Apple has imposed a number of limitations on when and how you can use free provisioning to run your application on an iOS device, ensuring that you can only deploy to your device:

• Access to iTunes Connect is limited and therefore services such as publishing to the App Store and TestFlight are unavailable to developers provisioning their applications freely. An Apple Developer Account (Enterprise or Personal) is required to distribute via Ad Hoc and In-House means.
  • Provisioning profiles created with free provisioning will expire after one week, and signing identities will expire after one year.
  • Since Xcode will only create provisioning profiles for explicit App IDs, you will need to follow the instructions above for every app that you wish to install.
  • Provisioning for most application services is not possible with free provisioning. This includes Apple Pay, Game Center, iCloud, In-App Purchasing, Push Notifications, and Wallet. Apple provides a full list of capabilities in the Supported capabilities (iOS) guide. To provision your app for use with application services, visit the Working with capabilities guides.

Free provisioning limitations:

Limitations​

Apple has imposed a number of limitations on when and how you can use free provisioning to run your application on an iOS device, ensuring that you can only deploy to your device:

• Access to iTunes Connect is limited and therefore services such as publishing to the App Store and TestFlight are unavailable to developers provisioning their applications freely. An Apple Developer Account (Enterprise or Personal) is required to distribute via Ad Hoc and In-House means.
  • Provisioning profiles created with free provisioning will expire after one week, and signing identities will expire after one year.
  • Since Xcode will only create provisioning profiles for explicit App IDs, you will need to follow the instructions above for every app that you wish to install.
  • Provisioning for most application services is not possible with free provisioning. This includes Apple Pay, Game Center, iCloud, In-App Purchasing, Push Notifications, and Wallet. Apple provides a full list of capabilities in the Supported capabilities (iOS) guide. To provision your app for use with application services, visit the Working with capabilities guides.
Thank you for this.
I am going to try to get License

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thank you for this.
I am going to try to get License
I just could not give up. Borrowed my Daughter in Laws ID

See Below
Ipad Generation 9 with 1 app

Thank you for so much time!!!!
I am still waiting for Developers License! Will be worth every penny.
Bill

Attachments

• IMG_6503.jpg
    IMG_6503.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 2
Well when I left off I had successfully downloaded the AQL PS8 app to my Ipad using someone elses apple ID who was not a developer because I exhausted all my tries. Today I received my Developers License from apple and I am anxious to have a permanent app on my ipad. I have already run into a issue
1705780619718.png

What device have you selected?

What are the steps that you took before that message popped up?

Did you take the identical steps that you did with the other ID?

What device have you selected? ON VS I selected "remote device"

What are the steps that you took before that message popped up? I clicked green arrow on right of "remote device"

Did you take the identical steps that you did with the other ID? I made sure the boxes in "properties" and plist were filled out or matched

You should be selecting "Local Devices" and the actual iPad assuming you want publish to that device.

OR are you trying to publish to the App Store? That is a different process.

You should be selecting "Local Devices" and the actual iPad assuming you want publish to that device.

OR are you trying to publish to the App Store? That is a different process.
I do not want to publish this. This is your amazing baby. I used remote devices because my Ipad is connected to the Imac and not to pc. Did I make an error?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.