Agp with tracked robot

woodyp

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 17, 2010
East Texas
Anybody here have any experience with or opion on the following? Friends new AGP vinyl liner with soft gorilla pad. Store sold them a tracked maytronics front and rear brush robot. Is this safe for that?

Last edited:
It should be. As far as I know there's no issues with robots, wheeled or tracked, in AGPs. I ordered a SMOROBOT Tank X11 for my 17 x 30 x 48 AGP and it gets here tomorrow. Stoked to give it a try, I have a ton of dirt on the bottom from some recent wind storms to run it through its paces.

I'm using one in mine and no issues. It climbs the walls, works on the water line. They are a lot more gentle than you would think.

I have one - nautilus cc, it just has a front brush - usually the rear brush isn’t an active brush anyway unless u get a premium bot.
I have probably the worst liner wrinkles ever & there’s been no problems over the last year.
Mine also climbs the wall.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.