Zodiac Clearwater LM2 chlorinator output button not coming on when power is turned back on.

BLamont

Jun 12, 2023
OTTAWA
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Zodiac LM3-15
So for some reason this year the output lights were not coming on when the timer restarts the pump and chlorinator every morning. I found an old thread on this site that reminded me of the " hidden reset button" that is just and inch or two below the Output Button on the chlorinator. You can feel a slightly raised surface here. Hold the button for 5 seconds you willl hear a click and the output light flashes. This fixed the problem. I have now joined this site and wanted to relay this info. Ottawa, Canada

Welcome to TFP and thanks for sharing.

We do not see the Zodiac Clearwater LM2 chlorinator sold in the US to have much knowledge Of it.

So for some reason this year the output lights were not coming on when the timer restarts the pump and chlorinator every morning. I found an old thread on this site that reminded me of the " hidden reset button" that is just and inch or two below the Output Button on the chlorinator. You can feel a slightly raised surface here. Hold the button for 5 seconds you willl hear a click and the output light flashes. This fixed the problem. I have now joined this site and wanted to relay this info. Ottawa, Canada
OOOPs spoke to fast, the problem was not resolved as I found out the next few mornings as the output light was back to amber or zero output. When I first reset the chlorinator as mentioned in previous comments I of course checked it by turning the power on and off several times and the output lights stayed on so I thought it was fixed, BUT in the last few mornings the output lights did not come back on. It seems that when the power is off overnight something happens! Am going to phone Zodiac/Fluidra today to see if they have a fix.....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.