WTH cant sign into poolmath app

ciaka

Jun 10, 2020
Austin, TX
I have been logging my pool info for months. No problems. Bought the app, installed, logged in, used fine.

Today, logged test rests. No issues.
Added chemicals, waited an hour.
Tried to log adding chemicals, and app telling me I haven't logged any tests yet. Wtf...I've been doing it since November, every 2 days.
So I log out, thinking when I log in, it will fix. WRONG.

It won't let me log in.
Just to make sure, is poolmath app login same as this forum credentials?
When I click the link titled forgot password, it takes me to this forum, saying I already logged in.
I will be mighty ****** if I lost all that data, yes I was sending to cloud so others can see results.

Anyway, can't log into app need help from someone e that supports it. Thanks for pointing me to correct folks.

It must have been the power of my thread...I was just able to log in and all logs appear to be there...will check thoroughly later and keep monitoring this too...
Felt like someone ****** into my pool, not funny for Apr 1 joke...lol

I had the same thing happen to me the other day, I wanted to make sure the app was working on my wife’s phone so she could start helping me with the pool chemicals and I couldn’t get it to log in. Turns out when I set it up originally, for some reason I logged in with Facebook. I decided to just set it up again with a new login and not worry so much about last years logs.

I think this was some cloud event where the appvis hosted to collect data. Other threads point to that. After while I was able to open the app, log in automatically and use it. With full log history. So all good on my end.

Reactions: Orion7319
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.