KatalinaAnn

Jun 20, 2020
Delaware
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Pool is pretty much complete. This is what the liner covered steps look like in the corner at the top step? Is this acceptable? We thought it would smooth out with the warmer weather and water weight. It is definitely better than day of install but this is the final result as of today. Company knows we’re not super pleased and said they can fight liner company but not sure if it’s worth it. Is there anything else that can be done besides complete new liner? Thoughts??

Attachments

• 70F9D7A6-AC65-4F21-AD68-390771443BDE.jpeg
    70F9D7A6-AC65-4F21-AD68-390771443BDE.jpeg
    779.2 KB · Views: 141
Looks like the pool could use more water. I agree that the liner looks bad in that area though.

Pool is pretty much complete. This is what the liner covered steps look like in the corner at the top step? Is this acceptable? We thought it would smooth out with the warmer weather and water weight. It is definitely better than day of install but this is the final result as of today. Company knows we’re not super pleased and said they can fight liner company but not sure if it’s worth it. Is there anything else that can be done besides complete new liner? Thoughts??
Maybe ask them to bring in some portable propane pool heaters and heat the pool up to whatever it takes?

Reactions: KatalinaAnn
Looks like the cut isnt deep enough. What does the other side look like? If they drained it they may be able to stretch the bead over and at least get the wrinkle out. Then try stretching the step better. Me personally I wouldn't leave a pool like this long term. Liner over can be a real pain sometimes. The manufacturer goofs up too at times

Looks like the cut isnt deep enough. What does the other side look like? If they drained it they may be able to stretch the bead over and at least get the wrinkle out. Then try stretching the step better. Me personally I wouldn't leave a pool like this long term. Liner over can be a real pain sometimes. The manufacturer goofs up too at times
The other side is better but still not perfect. I’ll snap some pictures now that we’ve added more water. We liked the look of liner over steps not realizing they could be such a pain 😣

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.