Would like to say hello

TravisMG

May 30, 2020
Muncie, IN
I found this site after searching the internet for info when buying a new pool. I started at family leisure in Indianapolis and ended up buying from the pool factory online. My original plan was to have someone install it, but I couldn't bring myself to pay that kind of price. Family leisure states free install, but we all know it is built into pool price. So I ended up doing the install myself. I am almost done filling from my hose. I am on a well with high iron, but I am running a whole house filter on the end of my hose with a carbon filter. I also couldn't bring myself to pay over 1000 for water delivery. I have added 2 gallons of 12.5 liquid chlorine. I am a few hours away from the water level finally reaching my skimmer. I am expecting my tf100 test kit in the mail in 2 days. The amount of info I have received from this site already is insane. I downloaded the pool math app and have read all the basic articles, but I'm sure I will have a few questions here and there. Thanks for everyone's help....